Tuesday, November 1, 2011

stock photography models wanted

Hi all... As I said in my last post I am greatly increasing my efforts at stock photography.  I have a number of projects in mind that will need models.  I will need all ages but several of the projects will involve school age kids.  I am not yet on an even keel where I can pay other than providing pictures for your portfolios or portraits of yourself or your child.  This will also require a model release.  Parents will have to sign for your children.  If you want to get your child involved in modeling this is a great opportunity to do so.  I will be happy to begin to build you a quality portfolio.  All my contact information is here in the blog.  Remember some of the greatest careers started with kids working as models.  I will be doing "concept" shots of the kids such as "happy kids", "sad" kids, "playful kids and so on... Teens will also be doing concept work...Dress for these sessions will be informal and basically what one would wear on a normal day.  You will be provided with a CD of the pictures for use in your portfolio in exchange for a model release... Blessings and have a great week. 

1 comment:

  1. Pexels is a free stock photography website.
    It wasn’t until last year that I learned about this site (thanks to a reader), and I’m so glad I did.
    I absolutely love Pexels. It’s the only website I use when I need free stock images for my blog posts.
    I think this could actually be one of the most useful websites for bloggers. Especially in a time where visuals are a must for your blog content.
    Images on Pexels are free for personal and commercial use. They can be modified, distributed, and do not require attribution.
    If you’re looking for more websites that offer free images, check out my post Where to Find Free Images for Your Blog.

    ReplyDelete